Old versionsSee all
Visual Vessel Design is a graphical based MS Windows program for calculation and design of pressure vessels, shell and tube heat exchangers and boilers to different design codes as listed below:
- EN13445-European Standard for "Unfired Pressure Vessels.
- ASME VIII Div.1 for "Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels.
- PD5500-British Standard for "Unfired Fusion Welded Pressure Vessels.
- TBK2-Norwegian Standard "General Rules for Pressure Vessels.
- TKN-Swedish Standard "Tryckkärlsnormer.
The program is in use by vessel fabricators, petroleum refiners, oil companies, engineering companies varies process companies and a number of independent consultants.