Visual Vessel Design 14.0
Calculate the parameters, functional output, and safe configurations of various designs. Work with elements of pressure vessels, shell and tube heat exchangers, and boilers for substance refinery constructions, oil storages, engineering operations, etc.
Old versionsSee all
Visual Vessel Design is a graphical based MS Windows program for calculation and design of pressure vessels, shell and tube heat exchangers and boilers to different design codes as listed below:
- EN13445-European Standard for "Unfired Pressure Vessels.
- ASME VIII Div.1 for "Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels.
- PD5500-British Standard for "Unfired Fusion Welded Pressure Vessels.
- TBK2-Norwegian Standard "General Rules for Pressure Vessels.
- TKN-Swedish Standard "Tryckkärlsnormer.
The program is in use by vessel fabricators, petroleum refiners, oil companies, engineering companies varies process companies and a number of independent consultants.